Terms and Conditions
Balance of payment is always expected 24 hours prior to arrival, or on arrival at check-in. Please come prepared, we do not have credit card facilities so you will need to bring cash. (We do have Wi-Fi for EFT payments). No cheques accepted
- Cancellation 0 – 14 days before date of arrival, or no-show, the visitor forfeits 100% of deposit paid.
- Cancellation 15 + days before date of arrival, the visitor forfeits 50% of the deposit paid, except for
- December and January bookings for which there are no refunds.
- The deposit paid is non-transferable
- No refunds or transfers will be considered for late arrivals or early departures
- There is a R200 late fee applicable for guests that after 7pm
- Should the reservation not be taken up on the arrival date the accommodation will be held until 09.00 the following day after which the reservation will be cancelled and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- Please be sure of your holiday plans before you make the booking or pay your deposit.
Minimum stays apply during high season and long weekends.
No pets and no smoking inside the cottage please.
We do have a camping cot for infants (up to 1 year old) but please pre-arrange.
No more than the specified number of paying guests may occupy the cabin.
Please notify us in advance of your approximate arrival time so that we can be there to meet you with the keys.
We have a boom in Askop Road which closes at 6.30pm until 6.30 am in the mornings.
You will not be able to enter without our assistance. Upon arrival you will be given a remote for your use for the duration of your stay.
CHECK IN TIME : 2pm to 7pm
CHECK OUT TIME: Prior to 10am
We do not accept liability for loss or damage to your property, or your person, although we do take the utmost care to ensure your safety. Please be cautious with young children with the swimming pool at The Carraighs, and the steep slope at Gulls Way, as well as the balconies at Treehouse Cottage and The Carraighs.
Our dogs are all friendly but please also take care with small children.
We like to look after our beautiful environment and in our experience, so do our guests. Please review our Environmental Policy here.